All weekend I meant to sit down and write down some personal goals I have. Blog hopping I saw that one of my most favorite photographers "Kelly Moore
" did the same this weekend and asked that her readers make their own list. So, she's my inspiration to actually type them up.
1. Be better at mailing out letters/packages/bills. (Shelby and Chris are saying "AMEN SISTA" LOL ;)
2. Be more patient. O man ... this is a lifetime goal for me. I want things and I want them now. Or I lose hope. :(
(Wow these first two I think belong on the next list... ahaha)
3. Blog more often both here and my personal blog.
4. Take Logan for walks or a park everyday for at least an hour.
5. Teach Logan to speak more clear and prepare him for school next year. So many of my friends kids impress me, reminds me where I am failing.
6. Take one picture every day for ME of things that inspire me/ blog that picture
7. Attend the two seminars I am drooling over this year to improve my photography skills (I so desperately want to be cool like the people I admire so much...."I think I can, I think I can..." ;)
8. Decorate my kitchen
9. Go visit a new part of UT I've never been to before once a month.
10. I think 10 goals for the Summer might be pushing it for me but I'd also like to start painting again. I have a huge white 20x28 canvas under my bed and a box of oil paints calling out my name.
Truly un-realistic goals but I'll type for giggles
1. Answer my phone/listen to my voicemail more often than once every two weeks.
2. Lose 15-20 lbs as healthy as I can.
3. Go to the gym everyday (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I don't know which one I despise more "snow" or "exercise"
4. Speak less "Spanglish"
5. Start writing poetry again. I JUST CAN'T GET INSPIRED.
6. Be less forgetful (i.e. not lose my keys at least once a day, show up to grocery store without my debit card, forget my camera to a family event, forget that I am wearing my jammies when desperately running errands, not lock the door to the house before I am done taking everything out, not forget the milk in the car, not leave my purse on my hood, not lose my cell phone twice a day, not forget where my sunglasses are while they rest on my head, not forget where I put that "thing" two seconds ago, not forget to proof read my posts before hitting publish (and my emails - again Shelby and Chris say "Amen Sista"), not forget my train of thought in almost every conversation I have.... you know ALL THAT FUN STUFF I FORGET EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE!!!! AAAAAAHHHH And, NO I can't blame it on being a mom, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY. As long as I can remember...
7. Be more organized
8. Finish the personal projects I start
WISH ME LUCK.... Well, more like PRAY FOR ME LOL Do you have any goals you are working on?