a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

Rob and Allie Engagements

This fabulous couple is getting married July 11th (a popular requested date for me) and we wanted to shoot their engagements in Park City near their wedding area so we can get acquainted for their wedding day. I had a great time getting to know them better. We went to eat dinner after and I was starving so I swallowed a chicken sandwich and I paid for it later! :( I get VERY car sick and by the time we hit 8th north in Orem ... well I'll spare you details. I am SO glad Rob was driving because I would have passed out driving through that Canyon by myself at night! Sorry I ran out of your car guys. I hope you like these! ;)

(click on images to view larger)














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home