a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Family Shoot











What a sweet family. I have known them for a few years now from last job and I can't believe how big this little girl has gotten. They are both charismatic and so lovable. You cannot look at Asher and not get happy. He is a true Angel. This session was so care free and easy for me. They are a very close family and I thought fit so well with this location (good thing we changed it!).

When done with our shoot Logan and I were headed to our little Karters party when Logan decided he'd rather go into a pile of dirt and throw it up in the air and into his mouth, in his pants (all whle rain drops were starting to drop) so needless to say after this great family shoot we went to get drive thru dinner and then home for a bath. Sorry Karter we love you and have a great gift for you!

Thank you Leah I hope you love these. There are TONS more. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute kids!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

Beautiful kids!!! Love these pics!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home