a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mondays Shots








I had the chance to shoot a dear friends son on Monday. This little guy cracks me up! He is so very smart and always has been but now he talks. He is 19 months and speaks Spanish more often than me (and he is not Latino which is even cuter). He knows so many words in Spanish and by the end of his 3 week trip to UT he was calling my son Logan and trying to learn my name. I love the overexposed shot, I was not prepared when I turned around for the change of light that was hitting them but he was giving me that adorable look so I had to click and save it. I tried to salvage it but I still need to do more work on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lillian said...

I love these! They are beautiful. I love his face on the first one, too!! Thanks for taking the time out for us. It was great to see you and have Logan and Jackson play together. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

These are SO cute!!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home