a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Trade Show Moms


At the Polka Dot Boutique I met some of the smartest and talented woman ever and I thought I would list their websites on the blog to share their talents with who ever comes here. Check out the new links to the right hand side. Girl Power! ;)

I also want to mention a VERy talented woman who was at the tradeshow but her website is currently under construction. The company name is Abadabadee Slippies. She makes genuine buckskin polar fleece lined baby shoes. They are so cute, comfortable and they are handmade with local Utah products. Contact Amy at 598-0406

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Raquel,

Your pictures are wonderful!!!Thanks for putting a link to our website on your blog. I noticed that clicking on the link produces an error. So, for anyone interested please go to
http://www.thesproutzstore.com/
for children's clothing and accessories.

Laura

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Raquel,
I got your blog link from Angie (Simplicity Photography) and I am lovin your photos. You have inspired me.

Jess

3:57 PM  
Blogger Nielsen Family said...

I didn't even know you did this! Thank you! You are so great! Everyone loved your fun optimistic personality at the boutique so thank you!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Boehme said...

Raquel, I just now was able to view your site and blog. WOW!!! I am in love with your style and talent. I just need to talk my husband into getting pictures taken. You amaze me. I also got a little web page up for the slipper so I thought I would send you the site. Thanks for everything, you were great to talk to. Amy
slippies@googlepages.com

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home