a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Polka Dot Boutique





Thank you to everyone who came to chat with us at our booth at the Polka Dot Boutique yesterday. I also have to say thank you to my family for being so supportive and kind to me. My Aunt Arleen came in the morning and worked way past lunch and taught me a lot. My mom, sister and cousin also showed up in the afternoon for support. My aunt and mom couldn't stop saying the nicest things about me to people. It meant a lot that they would take time off their day to talk about my work with strangers. We met such great people and I can honestly say I had a blast. I met some amazing woman who also had booths and was in awe of their talent. We gave away two free family sessions yesterday and can't wait to get together with them. Here are a few shots of my booth, not too shabby huh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alaina said...

SO impressive!

I found out Kenny's does pictures on boards for half again the price of the print - a hard board and sprayed picture. They're really nice!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

SO CUTE!! Darn, I forgot I wish I would have went!! You look so cute too as always! :)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Darling Raquel. I'm so impressed!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home