a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Updates


This was a pretty weed I found during my Tuesday shoot. I actually like it a lot. I LOVE THE COLOR and I did not enhance it. I get the funniest emails about enhancing some of my colors.

Computer Problems- I am so very sorry to the families waiting to view the last three posts. My computer adviced me yesterday as I was preparing my shots for the web that I had 0% space available on my main drive (I DO have two). So, it wouldn't let me do ANYTHING. A little more than four hours later I was able to get 20% of it back and now I need a new computer because I need more space than that. I guess in this day in age 2 1/2 years is way too old of a computer for someone who uses it as often as I do and the way I do.

FYI- I wanted to explain how posts go for me because a friend mentioned some things to me and I wanted to clarify it on here in case anyone else had the same questions. When I blog a session I do it as a sneak peak so you won't see ALL of your shots but my favorites of the session. I do not have a set amount of pictures I post but have been really consistant with the number 10 for a family or just portrait shots with no wardrobe changes. But if it's a large family then of course there are going to be more pictures than normal added. If it's a session with wardrobe changes I like to show at least one outfit and pose. I clarify this so that no one feels left out or that I did not like their shots. It's about the quantity of pictures we shot instead how much I loved the session. I love all my sessions and clients. I think the actual clients might understand this because they know how long the session lasted and how many we shot but for those visitors looking at others sessions I want you to know I post as many as I can and try to be fair in the sharing. :)

NEWS:

This Saturday June 30th there is a Polka Dot Boutique - Featuring the hottest items for infants and children. Sponsered by the Mommy Cover by Joia. There will be Prizes awarded every half hour. It's from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm at the Scera Center on 745 South State Street. FREE ADMISSIONS! Come by and make sure you stop at my booth!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hank D said...

Raquel,

I love your blog, and your unique style. I'm a "silent reader", and I haven't responded before, but since you mentioned computer problems, if storage is your problem, you can get an add-on drive that plugs into your usb port for additional storage. I've got one that is 500 Gb and it cost me about $140 at CompUSA--made by Western Digital.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Raquel said...

I am going to call you because I have an add on one and it's my main C drive that is full. Any ideas how to fix that without getting rid of my Photoshop and other lovely programs?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Hank D said...

The trick is to put your programs on c: but all your files (pictures, documents, etc.) on a large storage volume. My Pictures is on C: normally, but you can change it to another drive if you know a few tricks. I'd be happy to help you.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home