a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tuesdays Shots- Cousins
















I received an email from a new client excited to book a session with me (ASAP). We met up on Tuesday once I finally made it there (I am so sorry I was late! I am such a freak about being on time to meet anyone that being stuck on I-15 on back to back traffic do to a really serious car accident was driving me nuts. Then I saw the vehicles that were involved and I turned my frustration to prayers for the people involved.)Anyhow, I met up with these gorgeous woman and their beautiful children and took a relax approach to shooting the kids, when at the end remembered her urgency to get good shots, having bad experiences before with sessions. So, I post these in prayer that they like the shots. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I love the pictures they are so beautiful and very creative weloved having you take them thank you!!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

I love all of these!! That one baby with blue blue eyes...so gorgeous!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home