a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 09, 2007

Wedding - Dioni and Adrian













I have to tell everyone how special it was for me to shoot this wedding. This is a very good friend of the family. When I first came to Utah and was feeling all alone Dioni took me in and always made sure I knew where all the hot parties were at and would invite me to dinners and took me in per say. Then she became my landlord for almost a year and is just such a beautiful person inside and out. My aunt hired me to do her pictures as her wedding gift. I don't want to give away too much but we are designing something very special for her and the parents specially since his parents are in Cuba and could not be there in person (though their love was felt strongly through out the evening with a beautiful letter the mom sent). The wedding was beautiful, the groom is charming and charismatic and handsome and it was a Latino party to remember. Even I found myself shaking it while taking pictures. Dioni, I am SO happy for you and I hope you enjoy the sneak peak.

11 Comments:

Blogger Rojas Family said...

I love these! You did a great job and they look just perfect!!! I can't wait to see the rest.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

These are SOOO good Raquel! I'm so impressed.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Christen said...

LOVE THESE!!!!!!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

Amazing as always! The bride looks so beautiful too!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Raquel!! You are awesome, looks like a beautiful wedding. Great job!!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Amazing...... I love what you have captured.

Jess

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like we would say in Puerto Rico, "te la comiste"...I am so proud of you! YOU ARE THE BEST!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Hey raquel!! :) WOW! I can't believe how amazing your pictures have gotten and how you have grown as a photographer! :) Thanks again for everything and keep in touch! :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

These are so beautiful, they have a kind of european feel with those beautiful backdrops. Where ever that location is, it's beautiful. I love the bride's red sash. Nice job.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

I am so honored that so many people have commented on this post. These are beautiful but I left my favorites hidden in case my bride and groom didn't see them before they left for their honeymoon. I am more excited to post more when they get back now!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful wedding and you managed to capture the very essence of it; a happy, loving couple! Amazing!
Rivera family

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home