a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 02, 2007

New look








So, I've been craving a new look with my style and website and though the website is not complely done I am excited that the home page has the new look. I had a vision and knew exactly which shot I wanted and who I wanted for the page. These are my hot friends Cami and Orlando. They are the NICEST and we love hanging out with them. Specially since Cami spoils me and gives me lots of her nice stuff. Cami is a trend setter. :) I know my mom will love these shots ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

I LOVE THESE!! So gorgeous!! Hello model couple!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Wow WEE!! Love the first two!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Raquel...I love these shots! You are fabulous! By the way Orlando looks like the Rock.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Raquel said...

Marie- Funny thing is Cami LOOOVES the rock so she'll be so excited to read this.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Angie Monson said...

These are amazing, you should be really proud of yourself. We will have to get together sometime soon. Love the textured one!

Angie
Simplicity Photography

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lillian said...

These photos are great! Cami & Orlando look so good, as always. It's funny to see Orlando with such a serious face. In person he is always smiling.

Good job! I love your "New Look."

11:07 AM  
Blogger Rojas Family said...

I love it. They look great!!! They are both very good looking! Cami is a doll!!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home