a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wild Flowers














Sunday morning I met up with this beautiful outdoorsy family up in the Cottonwood Canyons. Though I about passed out on a light hike up to their spot (because I am out of shape) it was well worth it. It was so beautiful and like anything I'd ever seen in person before. They have inspired me to go back and do some hiking in hiking shoes instead of sandals and to take more shots in the beautiful beauty of the mountains. I hope I was able to capture what they had envisioned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

OK SO I LOVE LOVE this area!!! For sure I want you to do our next pictures there, if it's not TOO far away!! These are SO gorgeous and amazing!!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home