a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Dear Friends








My friends from Book Club and I headed off to St. George for the weekend with no kids (except the 2 new babies) and stayed at my in laws second fabulous home. THank you in-laws! Some went to see Harry Potter, there was some shopping done, the pool, eating yummy steak at Ruby Tuesday (or was it Ruby River) it was delicious either way, but importantly we laughed so much. We played games that brought out the competitive side in all of us and though we missed Clarine dearly we absolutely had a blast. I love and admire these woman with my whole heart. They are such great examples to me. I told them I wouldn't blog these but I love them too much not to share!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Wow Raquel!!! I love these! I can't wait to see the finished product...whatever it is! :) Had a blast driving down with you and Mary!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home