a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sunday Family Shots















I had the chance to shoot this fabulous Puerto Rican family. The kids had such gorgeous eyes and I loved all their personalities. The parents were a blast and check out the jumping shot it's my fav. I am doing a competition amongst my clients inspired by the Larson shoot I did where they gave me the BEST jump ever (well the one that has made me laugh the most). I am giving the family that makes me laugh the most a free family shoot (this includes the Larsons). By October I'll post all the jumping shots I take and the readers will help me vote.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alaina said...

My favorite is the up-close of the young girl - something about that shot is just breathtaking! I love it!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home