a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family reunion

This first picture is MY FAVORITE...They were all running away or crying or looking blank at the camera...LOVE KIDS!








Guys...I am so sorry! I totally spaced posting these. There are so many cute ones but here are a few of some of the kids. I love your family and feel so at home when with you. Lillian I took so many pics of "J" shhhh don't tell your sisters (wink wink). I am 3 sessions away from yours...not bad!

4 Comments:

Blogger FitzFam4ever said...

Raquel! Ilove them! I'm so excited to see these pictures. I'm been checking your wonderful website everyday. You do a great job with our crying babies.

10:21 PM  
Blogger The Walton Family said...

I love the pics. Cant wait to see the rest. Thanks for your talent and patients with the family. Hope to do it again soon.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

Those turned out so beautiful, I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for being so patient with our crazy family. Oh, and for braving that drive up the steep side of the mountain.
I have so many questions about how you get the coloring your pictures to turn out so perfecly. I have a lot to learn about photography still, I see... You are the master. :)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

By the way, Kayce said she would mail the CDs out to all of us if you can get them to her house. She lives closest to you. When you are ready with the CDs, let me know and I'll get you her address and phone number.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home