a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Groomals (Bride and Grooms Session)











This bride and groom got married in June and I was booked so they scheduled this groomal session. She is a close friend of my cousins and a friend of mine as well. She has the kindest and sweetest personality you will meet in a person. With the cutest laugh. I truly have the best clients/friends. I am blessed with great personalities. Her husband was so sweet and I think I overwhelmed him with my nutty blunt sense of humor. SOrry to keep you waiting Nat!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

They came out great. How funny the pic of her grabbing his bum. LOL

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Bride & Groom! Raquel these are amazing! nema

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun pics, girl after my own heart I would've grabbed his rear too!!!!! Love naughty brides....

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home