a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hot + Super Sweet + Super Cool = Aubrey and B











I only wrote "B" because I can't find their contract and don't know how to spell his name and he's too cute for me to spell it like a girl. LOL This couple and I had too much fun laughing (mostly at me OF COURSE!) and just getting to know each other. They have such great taste in music and I loved that they laughed at my jokes. ; )

Ok so I just realized most of the pictures I choose for the blog were kissing ones, but I thought they were cool shots...so just enjoy them! ; ) And yes I have plenty of normal shots for them to choose from. : )

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

These are HOT and good luck on the catch up. If you can do that much you are amazing.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Justin D. Badger said...

You guys are awesome, the pictures turned out great.
-Justin Badger

10:52 AM  
Blogger blairandaubrey said...

We LOVE these Raquel! You are amazing!! If you can make me and my awkwardness look good, we know you've got some great talent! We love you tons and had so much fun doing these shots! Thank you so much!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Rojas Family said...

Amazing! I want some... Roy and I are way over due:(

11:57 AM  
Blogger Amie Steele said...

These are smokin' hot:) They are gorgeous & I love the location! Awesome! ...and great luck on your long list of things to do:)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

Man you're not kidding at all the words you used in the title - I'm in love just looking at them! Amazing work as always :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

hot hot hot! I hate being busy and behind on edits sometimes! good luck with your goal haha

10:11 PM  
Blogger Jeana Bird said...

These are incredible. I just love the emotion. Great job!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It is so weird - but I was just checking out your prof blog and see a old friend from my childhood. Her brother and I are bff...small world....

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home