a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Family Shots










This is one of my best friends brother and his family whom through out the years have become my friends too. It's so sweet to see the kids grow up. This little guy has the cutest curliest hair but they had just given him his Summer cut. I was a little sad because it was one of my favorite things about him. They are chill and can I just say I love it when people wear flip flops! I hope they like this sneak peak....

: )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao, I'm very happy to have discovered your blog, I'm around for the network, I hoped to fly off
that the heat in Italy is like a fire lit on the skin, :-), I like how you works, .........even I am
a photographer, i'm in work with sports, is everything here ... I very much hope we can still write....

10:27 AM  
Blogger THE CHASE FAMILY said...

You are truly brilliant and gifted if you were able to get even these shots out of my kids. I love them and can't wait to see what the rest look like. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home