a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Trash the dress

There's 5 more to come blogger is not letting me post...stay tuned!






I am so sorry this took for ever to post A. I had a minor (HUGE) problem. When I deleted and formated my card that records the digital images it didn't do it right so A LOT of the pics had errors because they were recorded on top of each other. Best way to explain it is with a film camera if your film doesn't rotate the images you take will all be printed on top of each other. I don't know if you or anybody reading has ever done that. Gotten home with all black prints and few with a layers and layers of your photos squished together. Anyhow 12 hours later running it through a program I found on-line I was able to save the good ones and be creative with the bad ones...beauty of digital. I can't wait to show you what I am doing with the bad ones. I hope you like these barbie ones of you gorgeous woman!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW I HATE YOU!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home