a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 24, 2008

:) Another Update

Hey guys, I am so sorry. I know I said I was back and though I have done a handful of shoots I have not edited or blogged them. Without sounding dramatic and scaring any of my readers I have been really sick. Just when I thought I was better I got worse, way worse and spent a lot of time on Friday at the Drs and the hospital. I don't really want to share the details on the web, but I am ok and it's nothing I won't get better from. But tomorrow morning I'll be posting a big all in one post of the last 3 sessions I did in the last two weeks. I've barely been able to leave the house and become a bit of a couch potato.

:)

Tomorrow I'll post all my fav shots. I also have some sessions this week I didn't cancel so you will see even more.

Raquel

Thank you so much for checking on me and writing me and leaving me comments. I have readers I didn't even know about and it makes my day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marissa Vargason said...

Sending you well wishes, Ive missed your posts and hope you feel better soon!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sara Boulter said...

ugh, I'm a jerk! So sorry you're still sick. I'll be more patient. :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Maman Pélissié said...

Raquel,
I've checked in almost everyday.
Hope you get feeling better.
I hope you got my message last week.
Angi

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home