a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update

Hi everyone,

I know I was a little vague in my last post as to why I would not be available but I couldn't write where I was going because my friends fiance surprised her for Valentines/Wedding Shower. I was her gift. She is one of my best friends for 14 years and she had no idea I would be there to spend the weekend with her. I had a blast and was sad to come home to snow. I had a rough time getting home due to cancelled flights and bad weather, then I got sick at the airport and ended up in bed for 3 days. I cancelled all my shoots for last week and will be getting back into the swing of things this week.

For all those who left messages and I just returned your calls I am so sorry. I could barely talk, anyone who WOULD get me on the phone could not understand a word I was saying. I was so tired having only slept a collective of 5 hours in my entire 4 days trip in Florida and all the chaos of the airport I was in bad shape.

I am feeling much better and excited for all my shoots coming up in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

Thank you so much for all the sweet messages and for missing me! I love Sara B's message. Made my day!

Raquel

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara Boulter said...

*Sigh* FINALLY!!!
I'm so sorry you've been sick! It hit our house too...nothing pretty about the flu at all!
So glad you're back though. Can't wait for the amazing posts to come. :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Sara Boulter said...

PS. What a good little sneaky friend you are!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Glad you're feeling better woman!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Maman Pélissié said...

So glad you are back. Can't wait to see what's to come...heehe!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Sara Boulter said...

Hey, I thought you were back!!!!!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home