a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 01, 2008

Dream Come true

As for this first picture all I have to say is WOW. I was in shock to see this girl have her legs that low.











So, these amazing woman own The Pointe Performing Arts Academy in Lindon (I'll get all their info and post it later) and I am doing some exciting projects with them. My friends know how much I love this type of photography and how I've craved working with a dance studio. Last night as I went to meet dancers and teachers and do some test shots I not only had a blast and had butterflies in my tummy I also had tears in my eyes. To do things you have always wanted to do is amazing, but to work with people you communicate with well and love your work and are as excited as you is truly a blessing. Darcey had all my pictures all over and was my little Marketing Director. Thank you!

These are just a few I still need to go through A TON.

I fell in love with this little class of dancers and I wanted to jump in there and shake it! Too bad I am the only Puerto Rican on earth with no rhythm what so ever. I loved all the teachers too...they have that cool vibe (like those amazing people on "so you think you can dance") and they were so patient with me. Thank you!

Their website is www.thepointeacademy.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Marissa Vargason said...

wow is all I can say. I love the first three with the little girl and her mom so precious and the ones of the dance studio and dancers are excellent! It shows in your work that you love taking those kinds of pictures.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Hannah Jones said...

Oh. My . GOSH. These pictures are soooo good. I LOVE ballet- you did such a good job capturing the grace and beauty. Mmmm! I'm hugging you right now!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

These are BEAUTIFUL and you bring tears to MY eyes as you write about how special it was for you! I think my favorite was the very last one of their feet. Breathtaking.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Arleen Perez Davidson said...

That's raw art, no words can describe this photo session in my mind. Absolute, pure, and simple art.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home