a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 01, 2008

My sissy and her family











We had a little family shoot today with Dianes family and her kids are so cute, but check out that little ones face. LOL I was dancing, being silly and she barely cracked a smile. Love that little munchtkin.

Oh and as a side note I've been asked if I posed her oldest daughter and no, I never pose her. Maven WILL BE a model some day, she is so photogenic and a natural in front of the camera. She makes my job easy, you have to be there to believe it. To watch her move around every few shots as if she's been trained her whole life. I have never trained her but she is my most favorite person to photograph. ;)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADORABLE.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

The most beautiful family ever. Diane, I miss you!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Angie Monson said...

Raquel, these turned out so good. I love this location. Is this window light?

Angie

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

What a GOREGEOUS family!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Aubrie said...

Beautiful family!! The two girls look so much alike.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Arleen Perez Davidson said...

Everyone looks so beautiful, I'd love to see one with dad and his little girls and one of mom and her little "king". Great work!!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger sweetevis said...

pretty! where did you but the skrit from the 1st photo? its gorgeous!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home