a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mr. "B" Boy












Isn't this kid adorable, I mean the eyes, the clothes, the smile! Love him. And I love this family, his sister is the model two posts below with the fabulous brown and sea foam green trim skirt. Her mom liked her pictures so much she scheduled individual sessions for her other kids as well. Stay tuned for big Sis pics. Darcey I love your beautiful kids and the fact that I get to hang out with you. I want your "Chic-Ness" to rub off on me.

PS In the first pic he is taking a picture of ME with his imaginary camera.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raquel,
Once again, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM! You are so incredibly talented!! We love you so much and I look forward to a long relationship! Thank you so much!!!
Darcey

5:08 PM  
Blogger Rojas Family said...

Adorable. He is so cute! Fabulous as always

7:18 PM  
Blogger Christen said...

He is so cute! He looks like a little movie star!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Marissa Vargason said...

He is adorable. Your work is great, I love your setup!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Angie Monson said...

I love that last one! So cute.
Angie

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

que bello!!!!!!!!! I want to eat him up

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home