a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Family/Engagement Shots











I got together with this hot couple and their kids for a mini family and and engagement session. I loved the way this couple looked through my lens and I was so glad when I got home and had so many great shots to look through. It was worth the coldest wind I have ever personally experienced in my life. I couldn't grip the wheel when I got into the car so I had to stay in it while the heater worked for 10 minutes. My hands were purple and shaking. But so worth it. ;)

O, and the gentleman in this shot was a natural model. It is so hard to get men to relax during a shoot and he did great. Thanks for making my job easier!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Miller said...

Since this is my sister's family I couldn't agree with you more about how awesome they look in your pictures. What a cute couple they make. Nice work capturing them. You did a great job!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Shellee Draper said...

The color is so great on these! Beautiful couple.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home