a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 23, 2007

More Info

Ok, so I should have given more info on the emails for the trash the dress free sessions. Which by the way there are 6 spots left. When you email us at raquelsphotography@msn.com please introduce yourself to us like tell us who you are and how you found our blog. Also, only if you are able to email us a picture of your dress and tell us the length of your hair (this will make sense once you meet with us and hear about the process).

Also, I have had some of you say "but I don't want to ruin my dress". Cherlyn's dress is not ruined though she will have to take it to the cleaners today to get rid of the water smell. :) We were careful about not having the dress ripped but not worried about having it get dirty or wet :). So, please please please sign up for a session if you are interested. Also, we are highly interested in adding a groom maybe in a black tux? We would love that; so if your hubby is not too camera shy and wants to do some fun shots EMAIL or call us!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alaina said...

If I had a dress I'd totally take you up on it! Dang those rentals ;) I never regretted my decision until now!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Raquel you are awesome! The pictures turned out so cool I wish I could have been there! Let me know if you need anymore volunteers...I would totally let you rip and trash my dress!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home