a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2007

Kendal 6 months - what a smile










This little guy is the smiliest little guy I have ever met. I also shot his newborn shots and couldn't believe how much he had grown! I just assume kids stay little. :) He made the session so easy with his adorable contagious smile. I was laughing because this is Buyers Fund week Gavins shoot, this shoot and the next I am about to post are all friends from last job at Buyers Fund. It means so much to have them call me to capture their growing families. I love being a part of it all, thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lillian said...

Another cute baby!! I think it's funny how all our little boys seem to look so much like their daddys. I love that Kendal smiles so much, what a sweetie! Beautiful photos, Raquel. And beautiful baby, Emily!!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home