a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Charlyn Trashed her dress













This is a fun new trend for woman to get back into their wedding dresses and take fun bridals. Hair and make up was done by Style By Diane.


For information on how you can trash your dress and for more pictures of this session please email me at raquelsphotography@msn.com. For the first 10 requests I get the sessions and negatives will be done for free. Make and hair provided by Style By Diane.

10 Comments:

Blogger Christen said...

LOVE THEM!! We are so going to trash my dress! I am going to find that place..

7:50 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Um, wanna take pictures of me friend??

8:06 PM  
Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Oh - My Gosh ! Girl Lovvvvv'em !!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

OMG these are SO SO AMAZING!!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger BriAnna said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! She looks amazing and it looks SO fun!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

You are SO creative Raquel, what will you think of next!?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Angie Monson said...

These look amazing! Great job girl.

Angie

6:11 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Those turned out soo cool!! You really are soo talented!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hi Raquel, I'm Erica, Alaina's cousin. I love checking out your blog to see what beautiful and creative things you're up to.

These are amazing! The first one on this post is my favorite--it belongs in a magazine! (And by the way, this woman should model!)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Dustin Izatt said...

wowsers me trousers, these shots are amazing Raquel, you should submit them to trashthedress.com because they freaking rule :)

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home