a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2007

Lyndsey's











What a sweet family this is. The kids melted my heart, with their goodbye hugs and when they rolled down their windows t say thank you and goodbye again. I want my kid maybe kids ;) to be this sweet and polite. The extra little guy was their nephew who played nanny with Logan for almost two hours. He had Logan laughing and not minding he was in a stroller. What a cute kid...must run in that family to have such great kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

Love these! I have been looking forward to seeing these!! So darling! His kids are all growing up SO fast and are all so pretty/handsome! :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Lillian said...

What a cute, fun family you have Bryan!! I love these photos. I was just thinking how I remember when the littlest guy was born and now look how big and grown up he is! Beautiful family!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Weight Family said...

Bryan I can't believe how big your kids are! Wow what a cute family you have.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home