a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Catching Up

I have been so blessed to be extremely busy with sessions, editing, meeting with clients and being a mom to a baby who has had fevers and has not been feeling himself. Having me fall behind on my blogging and editing of sessions. Here are just a few from the weekend I still have to upload three more on Friday.

Thank you to everyone for your patience, I am still editing the sessions from the last two weeks and I promise to have them done by the end of the week. I am calling and emailing everyone as I am done.

I also received the cards in which one of my pictures was published in with the child's name and my name on the back which is the best part. I am currently trying to scan it so I can show it off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home