a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 01, 2009

The "IT" factor - Beautiful 4 year old

This beautiful-stunning, child charmed me to no end. I let her just smile when she wanted and do what she wanted and this is what she gave me. She has the "It" factor as I call it. My niece Maven I feel has the same thing. They look at the camera and capture my soul.

A HUGE thank you to her parents for letting me borrow her this evening under this crazy weather. I hope you guys like them. ;)






6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wonderful Raquel, thank you so so so much for letting my little Sammy be a part of your casting call!!! Beautiful Pictures!!! Laura

10:55 PM  
Blogger McKenzie Deakins said...

absolutely stunning! I am LOVING your blog! You are absolutely talented, but you already know that. Hey, if you ever want Ellie to be apart of your casting call, just let me know. Hee hee!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

These pictures are amazing. I am loving the very first one. That should be in a magazine. The location looks like somewhere in a dream.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

What a cool idea to include the goat. These are beautiful! I love your new profile photo too. SOunds like you girls had fun together. I wish I could have come!

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Raquel Thats my lil Sis u have done amazing jobs with Both of them thank you it's nice to be able to see them when I'm all the way in Camp Lejeune thank you so very much
Semper Fi
-Jared

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I am dying over every single one of these. Ohhhhh...they are just breathe taking!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home