a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 30, 2009

4 photgs + 4 cameras + great location/light = A FANTASTIC EVENING!

A few photographer friends and I went out scouting for new locations with our cameras and decided to turn the cameras on each other. We had WAY TOO MUCH FUN and realized how fun it was to be the models for a change.

This here is Jessica from Bliss Photography - new boyfriend ;) ;) "where's my kiss Jessica"

If you want to see pics of ME check out Jessica's blog :D
















5 Comments:

Blogger Swanki Girls said...

Raquel, I LOVE those! You are such a great photographer. I learned so much from you tonight and had a TON of fun. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

How fun! I missed out. Hopefully we do another one soon!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

Looks like a nice location for pictures. Where are the pictures of you??

7:25 PM  
Blogger Bliss Portraits said...

I am lovin' these!!!! You are seriously so talented!!! Thanks for the fun experience. So... let's go again real soon!!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Raquel - It was so fun to meet you! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your shots! I've got mine (or rather yours) up too....I need your email address to link you! When my husband saw them he said "wow she's beautiful and has such a great smile."

Tracy
tracyw@juno.com

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home