a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Casting Call

Hello readers! I am doing a casting call for ages of 13-30. It's for a very cool and exciting project.

To apply:

1. email raquelsphotography@msn.com
2. attach a picture of yourself (doesn't have to be a professional shot)
3. tell us a little about your personal style (just a little - don't be intimidated)

You don't have to have modeling experience but if you are a model or trying to build your portfolio this is your chance at a free session.

There is no monetary payment for the session. However, you will receive 20 images edited with Reproduction Release so you are able to use for High School Senior Shots, Engagements, Bridals, Portfolio, Fathers Day Gift... etc. :D

I will announce on a new post when we have chosen our models. More casting calls to come so if you are not chosen for this project, we will be creating files for future sessions.

Thank you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally wish I could enter this. But I am not a budding model and you have probably seen enough of my face for a lifetime LOL

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really really? Email the details for sure. You know how I love getting my picture taken :)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home