a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Great Family!

This FUN, sweet and close family and I have been doing their Christmas shots for a few years now and I feel like an old lady. Two of the sons are getting married and one is going on a mission. WOW! Where does time go?! The boys are marrying some super pretty and sweet girls. I am excited to shoot one of the weddings. I would post more but seriously my body aches this has been a super busy weekend prepping for my trip.

*Jennifer, there were so many I loved I promise to edit them in time for your family to see when they come into town.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I love your family shots Raquel. I hope you remember me. You did our family shots in front of the red barn with the scary horses. Yeah now it's clear as day I am sure. I want you to do our family shots this fall again. We have two more kids this time- twin boys! Yikes! I will contact you when you get back in town.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home