a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Reception Details

Photography by McKenzie hired me to shoot the reception for this beautiful and sweet couple in Kaysville UT (Amen for my GPS System). Everyone was so welcoming and kind... I felt like I was one of them (and some guests thought I was since they are Hispanic) LOL I got kisses and hugs and honestly I couldn't stop looking at this couple because they kept smiling SO BIG and greeting everyone with such surprise and love.

My little guy has been EXTREMELY sick so posts are small.





7 Comments:

Blogger Lance and Sally Sagers said...

so beautiful, love the dancing pictures with the spotlight!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Hmmm I did visit your blog just the other day! So funny. Love your images. You were so much fun tonight. I'm excited for our future endeavors.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are AMAZING!!!!!!!! wow!!!!! i love your site. love you! im tickled to think of all the art we will create!
xo

10:57 PM  
Blogger Swanki Girls said...

LOVE your photographs. LOVE the coloring and the artistic way you shoot. It was great meeting you tonight and I can't wait to work with you in the future.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

BTW...the last comment by 'Swanki Girls' is me Wendy, from the photo op tonight.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Rojas Family said...

Beautiful! Love the lighting... and everything gorgeous.

7:04 PM  
Blogger McKenzie Deakins said...

I wish I could have been there, but that's why you went instead. :) You were so great to do this for me, and I know that I need to be a better friend. You can just slap me in the face the next time you see me.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home