a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Drill Team

I had the opportunity to photograph this high school drill team. The girls were so much fun and I found myself being their personal joke because they thought I talked funny. LOL They are all beautiful and I hope I have not missed one...

Ladies: The entire gallery will be up by July 6th I will email Char with the link. Thank you for making this shoot so much fun!
Note: There are closeups, and many other poses per girl, this is just a sneak peak. :D



























3 Comments:

Blogger Char@The Starter Home said...

They are so beautiful! Thank you so much. You are awesome.

8:51 AM  
Blogger westlakehighdance said...

hahaha, missed mine. :P
thats okay, the rest look great!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Kilee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home