a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sweet and Beautiful Family Pictures










Seriously this family is lets just come out and say it "hot". Heidi and I had been trying to work out a time for this shoot for a while now and she seemed so nice and polite over her emails I instantly liked her. She was full of flattery and made my head very big...I was confident when I arrived and started to shoot... until ... her hubby turned to me and said "she must really like you because I am sure she has told you she is a photographer as well and she really loves your work". Immediately my hands started to shake and my confidence ran away from me laughing. Why is it so intimidating to shoot for another photographer. She was so sweet and quiet about it because she knew I was DYING! : ) Thanks Heidi...and you know I am terrified as I post these.

7 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Raquel, we love love them just like I knew we would! Thank you so much for taking the time to take them...it truly means so much! It was so fun to work with you-especially since my husband said that he even had fun--you know that must mean you did good! Thank you so much once again--we would love to stay in touch and can maybe share some photography secrets!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

they look great! good job having so many little faces to get to the camera Im sure was hard.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Bliss Portraits said...

Hey guys! I just have to say that I know Heidi from high school... she really is a sweetie! It's a small world! Your pictures look great! What a beautiful family! Say hi to her from Jessica White (she knows me as Jessica Bowers!)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jeana Bird said...

These family shots are great. They look like such a fun family.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Carin Davis said...

love those smiles!!!!!
that last one is TOO CUTE!!!!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

These are amazing AS ALWAYS! You are so talented!!
Thank you again for last night!! You are the best...see you Saturday friend!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Alaina said...

My favorite is the family group on the ground, and then 2nd favorite is the 2nd photo of their backs. I LOVE your creativity!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home