a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Melissa and Corbin wedding Sneak Peak











I love this sweet young couple. They are so full of life and are so easy to shoot. I felt so proud as I walked into their reception all the walls were filled with beautiful matching frames with all sizes of their engagement and bridal shots I took. I could hear people talking about them and I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. They were a sassy adorable couple and I had fun getting to know them!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Boulter said...

Ooooh, pretty bride! These are great.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jeana Bird said...

I love them. The trampoline ones are so fun.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Alaina said...

Oh so fun and unique, every one. The 2nd trampoline one is SO creative!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home