a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2008

Scott and Liz











This very coool couple met up with me for their engagements. I know Scotts fabulous family and I am so honored to do their wedding pictures. Liz is so shy and claimed she was not photogenic but isn't she lovely? She reminds me of a TV star of one of my favorite shows. Be the first to guess who it is and I will mail you a box of Ferrero Chocolates (my favs).

I hope you guys like these and eventually my frozen toes stopped hurting, I hope you warmed up as well. Can't wait for your bridals Liz!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rojas Family said...

I love these! She is beautiful. The pics are amazing.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz and Scott, you guys look amazing. Congrats on your wedding and I am so excited for you. Love ya loads. The Jeppesen family.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sara Boulter said...

Wow, these are stunning. Amazing work!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Angie Monson said...

These look really great Raquel!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look so good. I love the different angles, and the scenery!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Sara Boulter said...

Okay, wait...I want to guess. I think she looks like Katherine Heigle (sp)....am I right? I have to know the right answer! :) She IS beautiful. She doesn't think she's photogenic? WHAT!?

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home