a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2007

Beautiful friends









I am so blessed with such beautiful friends. This is Cami and Amy two of my closest friends. They always inspire me and encourage me. And in Cami's case always keep me grounded by teasing me. :)

I have been extremely busy and with putting my condo on the market and the Joia Products projects I will try my best to keep the blog updated. I had a great family session on Saturday that I still need to edit and post. Stay tuned for that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

GORGEOUS!!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger BriAnna Jenkins said...

these are SOOOO pretty! These girls make me want to be a brunette!!

You are putting your condo on the market?! Are you sticking around somewhere close? I must be out of the loop!

I have also been meaning to ask you how you made your cute little headline thing with the pictures... it is so fun and I want to make one too!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Love these Raquel!!! Yeah, where are you going?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Beautiful friends and pictures!! Why are you putting your condo on the market? I know because you love PoKy so much Huh? LOL

10:42 PM  
Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Oh By the way, Your First friend looks like A HOT Courtney Cox --

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home