a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Small Sneak Previews














So I had two different clients comment on how late I've been emailing them and they felt bad that I find myself at 2 am creating Holiday cards and editing images. But I know that all photographers are working overtime to get their clients pictures done in time. :D I am happy to say I am just a few more sleepless nights away from being caught up with Holiday sessions and moving on to my two weddings I need to edit. Then a mini vacation from work stuff and working on some personal projects for Christmas. WAHOO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

My favorite would be the third!!

11:04 PM  
Blogger kajsia mccoy said...

i love the rings!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home