a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 07, 2008

Chimera Super Pro+Wht LG Soft Box For Sale

I no longer have room for my SUPER FABULOUS Chimera Super Pro+Wht LG Soft Box in my small apartment and I am in need of selling it. I bought this soft box about a year ago and rarely used it. It's all set up which trust me you'll thank me... and it's occupying most of my living room. I am really sad to have to sell it because I just used one light and this soft box and was able to get such beautiful lighting from the in-door shots I did. It currently had a ring attached to it to fit my Elinchrom light but you can buy a different attachment for your lighting at pictureline. Which is where I bought this soft box and I have attached a link to their website so you can see the product information.

As you can see a year ago I bought it for $509.00 plus tax...I am selling it for $350.00

http://www.pictureline.com/products/1637/Chimera_Super_Pro+_Wht_LG/

Email at raquelsphotography@msn.com if you are interested or want to come take a looksie.

; )

I'll also be posting this fabulous pink antique Victorian Chair that I no longer have room for either. Sigh... I am sure I should be selling a lot more but I can't bare to part with my fabulous chairs...I don't mind looking like the crazy lady with chairs all over her small apartment. LOL

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home