a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Seminar







I attended an incredible, inspiring seminar on Saturday with an amazing photographer "kennethlinge.com". It was such an honor to have this very kind and funny Artist share with us secrets that had us all captured. I can't wait for the remainder classes. I will post some cool night shots as soon as I am done with some other projects. I was SO excited to learn tips on the fashion industry as well...seriously can't wait!
This is his beautiful daughter who modeled for us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeana Bird said...

I haven't been to your blog for along time...and you have been busy! I love so many of them (all of them really!!!) and I just don't have the time to comment on each post so consider this for all of the previous post...BEAUTIFUL!!!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger The Gray Family said...

Raquel,

I am Kelly and Tiffany's cousin. I am looking for someone to do some family pictures for us. You do great work. Let me know if thats something you would like to do. Thanks

Jessica

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home