a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 01, 2008

Family Sessions Update

All Family Sessions will done by tonight...you should receive an email from me by tomorrow morning with details on how you can view your images on-line or pick up your CD.

The only family sessions that will not be done tonight are the ones that are waiting on the sneak previews here on the blog. Tomorrow I'll blog your sneak previews and by Wednesday should have your images ready for you.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I know I did! Lots of yummy food, family and kids running around. Then we all went to see "Four Christmases" and we laughed so hard at the spit up scene. Well, I hate spit up myself and had to look away because I was gagging. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home