a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 06, 2008

A FUN and Creative Night with some of the best!
















Angie from Simplicity Photography invited me to a photographers dinner/fun shooting night. I met all the photographers I've been blog stocking for a loooong time. I felt like I knew them because I knew what they looked like and I have admired their work for so long. I also met some amazing new photographers whom I'll add to my stocking list. I had a blast and as you can tell I could NOT choose which pictures to post! AHHHH Trust me I left quite a few out!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jeana Bird said...

Girl! You got some great shots. It was so nice to meet you and put a name with a face...I have been stocking your blog forever. I love all the photos but the first people chair one is one of my faves!

9:28 AM  
Blogger sheena jibson said...

girl you are so fast to get these up! I loved meeting you and hope to be seeing more of you! you are a crack up:)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

who the heck is that girl grabbing her butt! oh my ...loser :) I love what you got! its awesome! loving your stuff!!! for sure!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nicole Anderson Photography said...

Raquel- it was so fun meeting you! I am in love with the sun flare pictures you got- amazing!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Wowee! I do have to say I love the last one. She is just so cute! Oh...and the boy too!

...btw I have to agree with nicole about the sunflares too.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Carin Davis said...

gorgeous images....
I am a repeat of those before me...
your backlit and sunflare images are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

It was great to meet you! Now I can add you to my blog-stalker list. muuuuhahaha! Your pictures turned out fabulous!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Bliss Portraits said...

Oh my gosh, girl! You gotta let me know about these fun events! I want to shoot with you again! And I having been dying to meet all the people I blog stalk! Let's talk more about it... your CD is in the mail today!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Angie Monson said...

all amazing, wasn't that fun!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home