a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, November 12, 2007

Beautiful and great babysitters










This beautiful family met up with me in Lehi to take their family pictures. I took Logan with me thinking he was going to be good because we were out of the house - but he wasn't. He cried in his stroller so I let him out. He was ok, playing on the not working railroad tracks. The sweet husband in this shoot was SO NICE and watched him for me while he played with their kids as I did everyones individual shots. Thank you guys! I think Logan has outgrown going on shoots with me. Your family was so cute I loved that the kids were wearing belts. You guys are gorgeous and I hope you like these.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Great shots raquel - my favorite finsh is the second!!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know this is random but where are these pics taken? i am a photographer who is new to the area and that is darling with the train tracks and the cute porch...

9:45 AM  
Blogger Raquel said...

This is in Lehi, on State right after Costco and the new Wal Mart area. It's a pretty common area and easy to photograph. Email me for better details.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home