a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Angi got trashed
















So this fun, outgoing, and crazy (I'll explain why i say crazy) bride found a perfect location in Heber to trash her dress. Her sister in laws family has this amazing property up there with horses and it was worth the trip. The day was perfect for the type of pictures we were wanting for her shoot. It was easy going and I was both terrified and in love with these horses. They were so sweet. I even petted them! I call Angi crazy because at the end she got into a cold river and even sat in it. In this cold weather - I was in shock but you better believe I shot away. Diane had something come up last minute and could not do her hair and make up but, sister Amy was there to save the day and Diane let us use her fab make up. I had SUCH a great time with these lovely ladies. I hope it was all worth it for them.

And how funny is that first image?!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

These are AWESOME! I LOVE the horse element and all of it!! So pretty!
That is SO funny I totally knew this HAD to be Amy's sister before you even said that, she looks identical to her!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

GORGEOUS pictures! I love Angi and I was so excited to see the pictures! You are amazing!!1

3:57 PM  
Blogger Hannah Jones said...

These are my fav. dress-trashing pics so far! They are so great! And I didn't even notice the horse's tongue until you said that-it was funny.. and it still took me a while to notice... :)
Great job! They look so good!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rsquel,

Only you can make the deadest forest look like a fairytale!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Maman Pélissié said...

Raquel,
After thinking about this amazing days for a few days now, I have a few things to add.
1- You are fantastic! Seriously we have had conversation over here, after conversation. We could not believe how easy you were. It seems as if you have been a girlfriend for years!
2-Ollie loves Logan! If you ever need anyone to watch him, please let me know!
3- I really think we should have a Puerto Rican food night.
Thanks again for everything!
Angi

4:37 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

I LOVE the one with the white horse, She reminds me of a fairy with her unicorn

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home