a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 22, 2007

Antique














So, this sweet family and I had to cancel twice before we were able to get together. Between colds and the weather...aw so is life this time of the year. But I knew that we would have amazing shots at the end of the day with this family because they are so gorgeous. Jessica and I have become friends through a funny meeting. I was doing a shoot for the http://www.joiaproducts.com/ back in February and the owner ran into this group of beautiful moms with adorable kids and asked them to be her models. From there we did more shoots together and I even shot her website pictures (she makes those amazingly beautiful tutus and the sister company makes the adorable beenies with flowers) http://www.coccoletta.com/index.html. Her little girl has the cutest personality. LOL The side profile antique photo is one of my favorite of this year. Jes I hope you like these...

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Adorable.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. What a cute little girl, love her hat and coat--sooo cute! I would love to get together again soon. I just made a tutu for my little girl and need to get some photos of her wearing it.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

SO cute!! I love the antique look too!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Hannah Jones said...

LOVE them! I don't think you could take a bad picture! They are always so perfect!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Wow!! Love them all!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home