a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Kat and Ken get married











These are just some of my favorite portraits of their wedding...there is so much more I truly want to share...I love Kens family and after getting to know Kat and her family I love them too! Such kind people. Kat is classy, beautiful, fun and come to find out talented! The deliscious and beautiful wedding cake was made by her! I wanted to keep eating and eating...but since I was hired to work not just eat I restrained myself. I made great contacts with her caterer which was Walabys that yummy restaurant in Orem. I could have had 3-4 more plates of their pulled pork as well! I know people who did. :) It was a fun evening with great weather, outdoor romantic setting with a loved by all couple.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rojas Family said...

They are stunning! Beautiful!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful and stunning couple!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home