a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Horse Attack


















On a beautiful afternoon with the perfect lighting on a adorable little family shoot I get attacked by horses. No I am not kidding and I should say WE got attacked by horses and more than that this little 1 year old Angel was attacked. Yes, my client paid a fee to go and shoot pics at this gorgeous farm where she was told that no animals would be in the way. Between the dog that kept barking at us and scaring the little one and the horse poop everywhere...when the horses charged and kicked at us, tried to bite the little girl and then chased us out of the location we decided we were done with the barn pictures and moved to a different location. I am glad Logan wasn't assisting me for this session! You should have seen a grown man, a chunky photographer, a mom with a toddler, and two teenagers from the location running for their life and trying to push all at once through this small gate... really funny thought...at the time...very scary. So I thought they deserved more than just a few shots to post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Thanks Raquel! These look awesome! I can't wait to get them. I especially love the one of us three and we are holding Callie's hands and I am looking at Dave. Oh and the one of Callie and her fingers in her mouth is SO Callie! Thanks so much- I think risking our lives was worth it- HA!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Great Job Raquel, I love seeing how the tutus look on that little girl too, adorable I can't wait for our family shoot in a couple of weeks!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home