a>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Schedule and Holiday Agenda

Hello readers,

I am excited and overwhelmed to say that I am completely booked for the month of September and October. Session spots are limited in November and December. This is the schedule for November if you are interested in family portraits for your Christmas cards or Christmas Gifts: Sessions must be booked and taken by November 15th. Any session booked and taken after will not be done on time for your Christmas needs. All other sessions, ie. weddings, children, portraits, families or commercial there will be NO session time available in the following weeks: November 16th-29th or December 16th - 2nd of January. If you are looking to shedule a time in the available dates in between which are: November 30th-December 16th please plan in advance and book your session today.

It sounds a little crazy but I have seriously booked out every single day in the month of September and October, a lot being sessions I can't post on-line but trust me I am busy. I am able to maintain an even flow with returning pictures to clients but I am keeping the 2-4 weeks estimated time to have them done by and weddings done by 4-6 weeks after wedding day. So, please understand if I have done a shoot for you or am going to do a shoot for you. I am not behind because I stay up really late so I am not but our time is still the same as stated on our website since 2005. So please allow us to contact you.

New changes for sessions will be announced in January since this busy year has taught me a lot. Sessions will be limited in the week and prices will change all in the new year.

Thank you for all the sweet emails and comments. I absolutely love what I do and the people I meet. Stay tuned for some fabulous upcoming sessions to be posted next week for trash the dress sessions, kids sessions and more families. Next week is crazy busy with sessions- LOVING LIFE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Well aren't you the popular mamma photog these days! Congratulations!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bowman said...

I want to book a session for Christmas pic/cards! Nothing big or too time consuming for you. Just a few shots like we did last year, enough to get a good one for the card. I will email you!! :)

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home